With the reality of climate change approaching us, did you know that consumers are beginning to be more environmentally conscious when it comes to purchasing products?
Buying from an eco-friendly store helps them feel better knowing that they are doing something for the environment, and also grants them some social currency. You can find list of pro environment products in https://alltimelist.com. Not only it contains eco friendly list of products, but also other products such as top used skin care products,tips for a more creative baking and others.
To inspire you, here are some examples of products that contribute to the preservation of the environment.
1. Gota Dishwasher: The Gota dishwasher created by Yanko Designs looks like a little spaceship, but it actually cleans the dirty dishes by steaming them in the pre-washing cycle and keeping the water to reuse it in later phases.
2. Recycled Fabric Clothes: Buy clothes that are made from organic or recycled fabrics. This is usually signaled by a logo, a seal, or it is mentioned on the tag.
3. Rechargeable Batteries: As batteries remain complicated to recycle and contain a significant number of dangerous metals such as lead, prefer the use of rechargeable batteries. The latter will cost a bit more when you get them, but in the long run you will protect the environment while saving some cash.
4. Reusable Water Bottles: Using eco-friendly water bottles is very easy, as all you have to do is to use a water that you can reuse instead of throwing it away once it is empty (even if it is recyclable!). Think about using a bottle made of glass, stainless steel or aluminum.
5. House Cleaners: Products found in supermarkets to clean your house are full of environmentally harmful chemical components. They can be easily replaced by white vinegar, baking soda, tea tree oil and water. You will get the same cleanliness, with a much better output for the environment.
6. Cloth Napkins: Millions of napkins and diapers are disposed every day in the world, after having been used just once. The trick here is to use reusable products, often made of bamboo or clothes. They are easily washed and as a bonus will keep your baby away from the harmful chemicals used to make classic diapers.Continue reading