Most businesses, companies and organizations now own and run a website in order to have a presence in the online world. Having an online presence is very much necessary and imperative in today’s digital and connected world for businesses, companies and organizations to reach a wider audience, spread brand awareness, as well as increase customer base.
What Windows VPS Offers
It is then equally important to make certain that your website is user-friendly and runs smoothly whenever someone visits your site. In order to ensure that your website is always up and running, you need to use a dependable web hosting service. Windows VPS is an option for many as it is powered by Windows OS, tolls and technology which are widely used. While it is primarily utilized for web hosting, Windows VPS provides other particular advantages. Below are some:
- Greater control and management over your web server
- More effective and efficient mail management
- Greater and better options for scalability
- Cost-effective as they offer pricing plans that will match your budget
Lessening Website Carbon Footprint
While having website is essential and imperative for businesses, companies, organizations and people who would want to establish and spread their brand, it is crucial that you be mindful of your choices when it comes to creating a websites as well as choosing a web host reduce carbon footprint.
The carbon footprint generated by websites is mainly caused by the use of electricity. As increasingly more people use up internet data, the volume of energy used by the internet also increases. This immense consumption of energy generates massive carbon footprint and this needs to be addressed. Website owners can do their part by choosing a reliable and eco-friendly web host service as well as create a website that is energy efficient.
To make your website energy efficient, consider your website design and your web content as these elements have a huge influence on energy efficiency. To have an energy efficient website design and content, you can do the following:
- Use eco-friendly SEO practices
- Make certain your user interface can easily be navigated
- Reduce the amount of media you use like images and videos
- Choose your font style wisely as it too adds to your website’s file weight
- Write codes that are clean
- Optimize the images and fonts you use
- Create static website pages